ACE is especially involved in the wide range of transport sector and has undertaken numerous highways, railways, flyovers and bridges and airport projects. Its professionals are also being involved in transport projects outside Bangladesh. The services of ACE in this sector include: Transportation planning, preparation of road master plan, topographic survey, geotechnical and hydrological investigation, traffic survey, condition survey, O-D survey, axle load survey, pavement investigation, socio-economic survey, environmental impact assessment, resettlement plan, feasibility studies, design of roads, railway lines, flyovers bridges and structures, cost estimating and preparation of Bill of Quantities, preparation of prequalification and tender documents, assist in tendering, evaluation of prequalification and tender documents, construction supervision and project management, quality assurance of works, supervision of defect liability maintenance etc.
ACE is a proud partner of Bangladesh in its amazing journey towards progress and realizing its vision of becoming a developed country by 2041. ACE began its journey in 1958 before the independence of Bangladesh. Now, after some 50 years of independence, ACE is the Bangladesh’s leading rail consultants, continuously working with Bangladesh Railway. From the beginning of its operation, the Firm has studied/designed/supervised the construction of about 4,000km of new/existing railway tracks in Bangladesh. Currently, ACE is delivering five railway Projects conducting survey, pre-feasibility & feasibility study, preliminary design, detail design, tender assistance, design review and construction supervision. Significant Projects are:
- Dhaka Chittagong Railway Development Project;
- Bangladesh Railway Sector Improvement Project -Implementation Consulting;
- Feasibility Study for Improvement and Rehabilitation of Branch Lines of Bangladesh Railway;
- Construction Supervision of Padma Bridge Rail Link;
- Dhaka-Chittagong SASEC Rail Project; Dohazari-Cox’s Bazar Rail Construction Supervision Project;
- Construction of Railway Line from Navaran to Munshiganj via Sathkhira;
- Construction of Railway Link from Kashiani-Gopalganj-Tungipara new Railway Line.
ACE is at the fore front in the use of advanced technology approaches to undertake design works, and has developed efficient systematic approach for pavement, road, bridge, maintenance to improve project outcomes and return on investment in the transport sector. Some of the major road Projects of ACE are:
- CCORP-Chittagong City Outer Ring Road Project;
- Greater Dhaka Sustainable Transport -Package 1: PMCCB;
- Greater Dhaka Sustainable Transport -Package 2: EPCM;
- Access Road Construction of Matarbari Ultra Super Coal Power Project;
- Cross Border Road Network Improvement Project;
- Chittagong EPZ Connecting Road;
- Dhaka-Chittagong Expressway PPP Design Project;
- Sub-regional Transport Project Preparatory Facility (Road Component: Package-1);
- Emergency Disaster Damage Rehabilitation Project/ Rehabilitation of Flood-Damage Roads & Bridges.
Working with internationally recognized Alliances, Consortiums, and Joint Ventures, ACE has participated in noteworthy bridge and infrastructure projects throughout Bangladesh. ACE is proud to state that it is involved in Padma Multi-purpose Bridge Project – one of the biggest bridge construction project in the history of Bangladesh. ACE has also provided consultancy services for the following bridge Projects:
- Beautification of Bangabandhu Bridge Project;
- Design and Construction Supervision of Kanchpur-Meghna Gumti 2nd Bridges;
- Western Bangladesh Bridge Improvement Project;
- Construction Supervision of Jamuna Railway Bridge;
- Structure Design of Third Shitalakhya Bridge.